At Inverness Smiles, we understand that you have a budget, and offer several financial options to help you receive the treatment you need within that budget. We invite you to call us at 205-847-2533 if you have any questions about our financial options, or to schedule your appointment with Dr. John Aiken, our experienced dentist in Birmingham, Alabama.
Our office accepts most PPO dental insurance providers, including:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama
- Delta Dental
Please contact our office to verify that we accept your insurance.
We accept the following payment options:
- Credit Cards
Our In-House Dental Savings Program
Affordable dental coverage for you and your family.
No Dental Insurance? No problem! Our practice is now offering a low-cost, in-house, dental plan for a nominal membership fee. Our plan includes preventative dental care and a discount on restorative work such as fillings and crowns.
Patients who participate in our In-House Dental savings plan, experience:
- No yearly Maximum
- No deductibles
- No claims to submit
- No limitations for pre-existing treatment
- No Pre-Authorizations
- Free consultations
- No waiting for treatment
Our In-House plan includes:
- 1 Comprehensive exam
- 2 Dental cleanings
- 2 Dental exams
- 1 Set of (4) bitewing x-rays
- 1 Flouride treatment (children up to age 16)
- Full mouth series x-rays & Panoramic x-rays – 50% off
- 15% off additional cleanings & restorative treatment
- Initial savings of a minimum of $91 per year
Diagnostic and X-rays
Comprehensive Exam | 100%
(new patient/initial visit)
2 Dental Exams | 100%
4 Bitewing x-rays | 100%
Full Mouth Series X-rays | 50%
(one every 5 years)
Panoramic X-ray | 50%
(one every 5 years)
Adult Cleaning | 100%
(2 per year)
Child Cleaning | 100%
(2 per year)
1 Fluoride treatment per year (children up to age 16)| 100%
Additional cleaning per year | 15%
You will receive a 15% discount on all treatment plans including sealants, fillings, crowns, and periodontal treatment. Bite splints and snore guards will receive a 10% discount.
In-House Dental Plan Annual Cost
Single Adult | $375
2 Adults | $750
Family of 3 | $1050
(2 adults 1 child)
Family of 4 | $1400
(2 Adults 2 Children)
Additional Children | $325
Periodontal Patients | $575
Dental Exclusions & Limitations:
This program is a discount plan for patients without traditional dental insurance. It is not a dental insurance plan. It cannot be used:
- In conjunction with another dental plan or dental insurance.
- For treatment which, in the sole opinion of the doctor, lies outside the realm of their capacity.
- For hospitalization or hospital charges of any kind.
- For costs of dental care which are covered under automobile or medical insurance.
- For services of injuries covered under worker’s compensation.
- For dental procedures that are referred to specialists.
- No discounts on consumable items such as whitening gels etc.
- Membership fees are due the day of joining program.
- No refunds of premiums will be issued at any time.
- Children listed on plan must live in household or be a full time student.
- Cosmetic procedures such as Botox, Whitening & Invisalign are not included in the plan discount.
- Membership expires one year from the date of joining the program.